Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The road trip

Here is the boat, bow on. There is a lot of work to be done on her, which works out in our favour if and when it comes down to offer time.
I am 6' 3" and there is at least 3 more inches headroom in the galley/dinnette area. A plus considering my present boat has 5'6".

Boom roller furling, though I suspect it isn't used as it is also equiped with lazy jacks. The thing with this particular system is that the main wraps around the boom itself, which requires the removal of the boom vang. Good news is that it does spin freely.

Minimal, and I mean minimal electrical system on board. My Coronado 25 has better. Another plus in our favour.

1 comment:

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

She looks good from the pics (don't they all). What did you think of her? Are you going to make an offer?